Information regarding the processing of personal data at the Metropolitan Boutique Hotel
Metropolitan Boutique Hotel makes every effort to ensure that guest’s data is processed in compliance with the highest security standards in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016) (hereinafter referred to as RODO) .
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data? METROPOLITAN s.c. Paweł Baś, Krzysztof Stolarek based in Krakow, ul. Berka Joselewiczaa 19, 31-031 Kraków, NIP 676-24-20-040 REGON 121212398 hereinafter referred to as "Hotel"
2. How to contact us for more information about processing of your personal data?
For more information write to our personal data inspector via email: email@example.com
3. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
Depending on the granted consents and existing legal obligations, the transferred data will be processed by the Administrator on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a, b) c) and f) RODO, particular to:
a. handling of inquiries, booking of a hotel room and / or catering service
b. the implementation of the hotel and / or catering agreement.
c. marketing of hotel and / or catering services of personal data administrator - subject to the consent of the data subject;
d. ensuring the safety of every persons and property located in the hotel and restaurant, through the use of video monitoring.
e. In addition, the purpose of personal data processing by the Hotel is: The investigation of possible claims by the Hotel in connection with the damage suffered by the guest incurred by the Hotel, or protection against the Guest's claims against the Hotel. Documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes and ensuring the highest quality of services for hotel guests.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
a. regarding submitted inquiries in accordance with the required law
b. regarding booking in accordance with the required law
c. acquired in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Hotel or guest, depending on which of these events will take place later.
d. processed for marketing purposes - to withdraw the consent of the person whose data relates or to the cessation of the business reason;
e. in video monitoring system - for 30 days.
5. Transfers of your personal data to Third Parties ?
a. entities authorized under the law;
b. entities authorized by the administrator only in the interest of the administrator and for his benefit on the basis of the concluded contract and within the limits set therein, in particular external service providers;
c. other entities based on your explicit consent.
6. what are the rights of the guest in relation to the processing of personal data?
You have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify them, the right to data transfer - concerns the objectives arising from legally legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or the implementation of the contract for hotel services, and in the scope for which consent is given - You have the right to remove or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
7. Is it possible to make a complaint regarding the processing of personal data?
You have the right to make a complain to the supervisory body, which is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Is the provision of personal data a contractual or statutory requirement?
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in:
a. a refusal to provide a hotel and / or catering service - in the case of data processed in order to conclude a service agreement;
b. the refusal to provide the service - in the case of booking a room or other services provided by the hotel;
9. Automated Decision Making based on your personal data, including profiling? We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
10. Information on the processing of personal data at Metropolitan Boutique Hotel is available on the website www.hotelmetropolitan.pl
11. Will the hotel transfer personal data outside the EU?
By providing you with our website, we provide below the rules for the collection, processing and use of information obtained through our website.
We do not sell and provide third parties with personal and address data of website users.
When using the Metropolitan Boutique Hotel website, you may be asked to provide some of your personal information by filling out a form or otherwise. The data you will be asked for is in most cases the name and e-mail address. In the case of order forms, reservations, surveys, contests, etc., you will be asked to provide full personal data.
All content and information contained on our website, including in particular graphic signs, data, texts, photos, graphics, films, or other materials are the property of Metropolitan Boutique Hotel and are protected in accordance with the Act of 4 February 1994 on the law copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 80 item 904, as amended) regarding the use, display, copying, transmission, dissemination, alteration or deletion. In connection with the above, all activities in the indicated scope, taken without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Boutique Hotel, are unlawful and will constitute a violation of the intellectual property of the company.
If you are interested in using the materials contained on the site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?: A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed onto an Internet user’s web browser or device and is used to remember as well as obtain information about that party. You might be assigned a cookie when visiting our websites or when using our mobile applications. In some instances, where permitted under the applicable law, cookies may also be used for the purposes of certain email campaigns.
The hotel is an entity that places cookie files on the user's end device and having access to them.
1. match the content of our website to individual preferences user, first of all these files recognize his device to make it according to his preferences display the page;
2. preparing statistics that help to learn about users' preferences and behaviours; Analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to customize the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends. Statistics are also used to assess the website's popularity;
3. opportunities to undertake marketing activities.
Our site uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent.
Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the Hotel website (by entering a different page or turning off the browser).
Permanent files are stored in the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
The user of our site can at any time change the settings of your browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in your device. Other available options can be checked in your browser settings website. Please note that most browsers by default are set to be accepted saving files (cookies) in the terminal device.
The hotel informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may limit access to some of the functions of our website. Cookies used by our site and which are placed on the end device Users can be made available to our partners and cooperating with us advertisers.